THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I CAN'T believe it has come to this...




I know you are not going to believe this. Lately I have had it with my hair I've been contemplating going to someone here in town, but I have trust issues with my hair. My long lost friend Kelli is in Wyoming now and you don't know how close I have come to just getting in the car and making the 14 hour trek to Wyoming. She has done my hair for soooo long that I just don't trust anyone else. Since I have moved we have still been able to make it work with even if I had to go 3 months before my hair got done. Well I decided that I could teach Weston (I know what your thinking) to at least put color on my hair. He was all game...even excited. I didn't know if that was a good sign or not. So I showed him the basics and coached him through it. He thought he was so cool! I will never hear the end of this one. I will post a picture later of the finished product, but here are some pics of the process. Look at the concentration on his face. Sorry about the flash I was taking the pictures in the mirror. I am going to have to break down and have someone cut it, I am not even going to think about letting Weston try that one!

4 comments:

The Andersens said...

Ames you are absolutely right, I CAN'T believe its come to this either! Weston looks a little to comfortable with a color brush in his hand.:) I will say that I am impressed. Ames you just never know, our husbands may become great hairdressers. I came pretty close to teaching Clint how to use the thinning shears.(YIKES)

The Caldwells said...

man the concentration on his face is amazing!! way to go amee for having the balls to coach him through it :D and way to go weston for being such a stud!!

MiStY said...

I guess that's what the books have done to you is made you crazy enough to let Weston do your hair. It looks like he was following the directions so well. His hat is on crooked and the tongue is out, so he looks all serious. Did it turn out okay? By the way, there are other people that make it through hair school that live in a town near you I would bet. I KNOW that no one is as good as Kel, but seriously....

DaynaDouble said...

This pics are a little scary and I bet Sage was freaking out that you would actually let "Dad" color your hair. My stylist has moved to Caliente so Weston are you accepting new clients? lol Thank goodness last time I rounded up Misty to snip away, but Brandon was more than willing...a little scary.