THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Love My Lawn

Whatever it takes to get it started!
What A Handsome Boy

When we bought the house we had no lawn at all. I begged Weston to plant lawn, so we made a deal. I promised to water it and mow it and take care of it if he would plant it. (He was afraid that with him working out of town he would plant it and I would just let it die.) I do hate to mow the lawn, but I wanted lawn worse so I agreed to the deal. I now have lawn all around my house and I LOVE it. I can't believe how well it has come in. We first planted it in April and it has grown so fast and looks so good. We broke down and bought a lawn mower today so we didn't have to keep borrowing the parents. Chantz wanted to mow the lawn (remember those days when you thought this kind of stuff was fun) so despite my worries with all the horror stories you hear about kids and lawn mowers I decided that he was big enough. So I got him started and watched him the entire time. He did a very good job-guess I have to come to the conclusion that he is going to grow up! Plus bonus for me.....I now have a lawn mower!! I don't know what I would do without my little helper. He helps me soooo much.

3 comments:

DaynaDouble said...

The Buckroo looks a little too dressed up for mowing the lawn, but just absolutely adorable! Love Ya Chantz!

Lacey Jay said...

Hmmm, I never thought it was fun. I was smart early on but Jamie loved doing it. Good for Chantz. He looks so cute next to the huge lawn mower!

JoVon said...

Your kids are getting so big. Chantz looks like the little Amish boys here in Lancaster with his hat on. Sage looks so dang cute. When did they get so grown up? Hope you are all well.