THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Vacation in Reno

So.. here is the story behind this beautiful wig. Toree has this pink blanket that she puts on her head and calls it her pink hair (I think she really thinks it is her hair). She wants long hair so bad. She struts around like a princess and wants everyone to tell her how pretty her hair is. Now -the problem that Kelli has with it is that she wants to wear the blanket on her head ALL the time even to the store. Grandma Colleen lets her of course so that makes it even better. When we were shoppin in Reno I found this Hannah Montana wig on clearance............so being the great friend I am I thought oh Toree will love this and her mom will be sooooo proud of me. Kelli was not impressed she now has to convince Toree she doesn't need to wear her "long hair" every where they go. It was seriously one of the funniest things I have ever seen. She was spinning around and tossing her head and flipping it over her shoulder as I was encouraging her and telling her how beautiful her long hair was to make matters even better. Kelli and I laughev sooo hard. Hey what are best friends for right!! I know Kelli wouldn't expect any less from me. Love ya Kel!



We met Kelli and her kids Cole, Lainee, and Toree in Reno over Memorial Day Weekend. We had a blast. Although the weather was not great and spoiled our water park plans we still did lots of other things bowling, movies, circus circus, and much more.

No comments: