THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sage got Tagged!

Questions answered by Sage
1. What is something mom always says to you? "I Love You"
2. what makes mom happy? "when me and Chantz are good"
3. what makes mom sad? "when me and Chantz fight"
4. how does mom make you laugh? "tickles me"
5. what was mom like as a child? "a horse trainer"
6. how old is your mom? "32"
7. how tall is your mom?"I don't know"
8. what is her favorite thing to do? "ride horses and spend time with her children"
9. what does your mom do when you're not around?"miss me"
10. if your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "horse riding"
11. what is your mom really good at? "riding horses"
12. what is your mom not very good at? "keeping her desk clean"
13. what does your mom do for her job? "works at the Modoc Employment Center and be's bored"
14. what is your mom's favorite food? "cheesecake"
15. what makes you proud of your mom? "when she rides horses with me and scrapbooks with me"
16. if your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Wonder Woman"
17. what do you and your mom do together? "Scrapbook"
18. how are you and your mom the same? "we like to shop"
19. how are you and your mom different? "there's nothing different about us, dad says we are just alike"
20. how do you know your mom loves you? "because she always spends time with me"

We tag Aspen, Lainee, and Hannah.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Wonder Woman!?! how does she even know Wonder Woman...but I totally agree!!! CUTE answers!

DaynaDouble said...

IT sounds like Sage has you figured out. That could be scary ;) LOL