THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Decorating the Tree




We have made it tradition to decorate the tree on Sage's Birthday every year...so of course that is what we did. I think I am getting much more relaxed in my old age. It used to be that my tree had to be perfectly decorated with a theme and all, but over the last few years since the kids have been big enough to really get into the whole tree decorating thing that has changed. I really enjoy watching them decorate the tree pulling our all the ornaments that they have made over the years saying "oh I remember this". So it doesn't bother me anymore that the ornaments are usually all in one spot and only as high as they can reach. What is the neatest thing to me is all the ornaments that they have made the decorate the tree (oh I think I feel a tear). Anyway that really have a good time with all the decorating!

1 comment:

MiStY said...

Really cute tree guys. I like the rope garland things it's so fitting for the cowboy folks that you are. Sage your new outfit is really cute with the boots. Can't believe you're 8!