THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN











Here are some pictures from Halloween. Sage won the costume contest at the Carnival and Chantz got second. They had alot of fun.
We dressed up at work this year....so Kelli let me borrow this FABULOUS costume. To make it even better my dad called and asked if I would take his motor home in to get the windshield replaced. So there we went off to school and work....as FABULOUS Granny who lost her dog! I pulled up to the school where the buses usually drop the kids off. We were a little early so there was quite a few kids standing outside the school waiting for them to unlock the doors. As I pulled up all the kids were really looking like they were trying to figure out who this crazy lady was that pulled up to the school. Then Chantz opened the side door of the RV to get out and a bunch of kids yelled "Chantz". Sage is soooo embarrassed she saying "go mom go you can leave now!" I was laughing so hard....you should have seen the looks I got driving down the street.For the first time Sage didn't want me to help with a party in her class. She said she would be too embarrassed! I kept telling her that I was going to come to her class just to give her a BIG kiss from her Granny. She didn't think that was funny at all!

4 comments:

DaynaDouble said...

I love, love, love the costumes. Amee yours is too good. The teeth pretty much gross me out! I showed Brandon the picture of Sage and he said that will probably be what she wants to wear in high school. Oh, lets hope not... Chantz yours is great! Love you guys :)

Kerry said...

K, Love your costume! You pulled it off so well!

MiStY said...

Amee, that is kinda freaky how much you look like an old lady with the teeth and hair. I'm impressed with git up! Chantz and Sage look the part too and of course they won the contest. I would've liked to see the reactions of your co-workers. Good Job

The Andersens said...

Yep! That granny costume is a definetly embarass the kids costume:)  You kids looked awesome!  Ames, did you find your dog?