THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday!

That sure is a handsome boy!
The two dorks messing around!


Sage & Noelle


Birthday girls!


What a little poser!

I a little late posting this....Sage's birthday was on December 6th!

NO, NO, NO! I can't believe my little girl is 8 (going on 18). It is amazing to me what a wonderful and smart little girl she is! (I might be a little bias) She definitely keeps us all in line. Her best friend Noelle's birthday in the day after Sage's so this year Heather (Noelle's Mom) and I decided we would have a joint birthday party. We took them and 6 other girls to Klamath Falls (2 hour drive) ice skating. I have to say it was eventful but very fun! Weston was the clown of the ice skating rink of course! We really did have a blast! Happy birthday my sweet girl!

2 comments:

DaynaDouble said...

I have been waiting for some pics of the "joint" birthday party. Looks like you had fun, but who invited the "two dorks"? I bet Sage was so embarrassed ;)

Kerry said...

Looks like fun! Merry Christmas!