THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Monday, February 23, 2009

Where did February Go?

I can't believe that February is almost over.....we have been very busy this month with roping, Chantz birthday, new pigs, Sage's Play, and to top it all off wrestling just started today. Anyway here is a little overview of our month.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANTZ

I can't believe my boy is 10 (double digits...unbelievable). He begged and begged to have a sleepover party. We (mostly Weston) finally gave in. Six 10 year olds.....can you say HEADACHE!!
Opening presents!


Happy Birthday Pard! We love you.
----------------------------------------------------------------
4H Pigs!

Chantz got his pigs for 4H this year. He is pretty excited about finally being old enough to show something at the stock show. I think pigs are so cute when they are little, but I am sure about the time it starts to warm up and they start stinking I will change my mind. I want him to name them Shrek & Fiona, but he is disagreeing. He has yet to name them....so any suggestions?






------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sage's First Play

Sage wanted to try out for the play Rumpelstiltskin this year. This company called the Missoula's Children's Theatre comes to town every year and puts on a different play. We missed it last year because we were out of town. She got a part as a villager and had a solo singing part. She loved it! She had practice everyday last week from 3:00-8:00 and never once complained.
Her performance was on Saturday and she did a great job. If I ever figure out how to download videos from my video camera onto the computer I will post it on the blog.

Ready to go to the performance!


Flowers from brother!
The little villager!

3 comments:

DaynaDouble said...

love those kids. Way to go Sagey on the "drama" stuff ;)

MiStY said...

Hey Albrechties! Cut pics. I'm glad to see everytbody survived the party. It sounds like you guys have been busy. Cute play pictures Sage. You both look so grown up that I can hardly believe it. Keep in touch stay cute and Love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chantz! I thought of him on his b-day. Way to go sage. I am surprised she didn't get the leading role. Miss you guys!