THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Saturday, February 7, 2009

And The Winner Is.......

Chantz WON his first Big Loop Roping! Chantz, Weston, and my dad competed in Klamath Falls on Thursday at the Big Loop Roping and won the novice class. Chantz has always done well roping and placed a few times, but this is his first win. Chantz also won the award (custom headstall) for fanciest head shot!!!! He did so good and of course we are so proud of him. He was the only kid competing, so he beat all the adults! He was so excited. When it was over I went to congratulate him and he said, "My legs won't quit shaking." Sure enough his skinny little legs were just a shaking in his stirrups!
My pictures are really bad...but I had to post them anyway. A photographer friend of ours was there and she took tons of pictures so I'll post a link to her website when she gets them posted.
The winners getting their awards -$200 each and a saddle pad!

Chantz taking a heal shot.

Another heal shot.


Chantz doing ground work.


Chantz & Gramps

1 comment:

Kerry said...

He is so talented! How do you even keep up with him?!

We have new babies here...jen and lyndsey both had theirs!