THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hair Update




I forgot that I was supposed to post a picture of the results of Weston coloring my hair. So I had Chantz take some pictures. First he took a picture outside and I was SHOCKED...my hair looked kind of red. Then I had him take the picture in the house and it looked dark again. So anyway I'm not sure what my hair looks like! Kelli don't be surprised if I just happen to show up on your doorstep someday. Weston thinks he is now a professional and compliments me on my hair way more that he ever has. He says things like "wow your hair looks REALLY good, who did it, they did a GREAT job." This confidence is scaring me just a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats really funny. I can totally see Weston saying that! :) Sorry the first time you called I was working and the second time I was camping. I will call you soon! :)