THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Birthday Girl

Decorating the tree
Sage and Graycee



Sage's cute cake.


On Sunday my baby girl turned 9. We had quite the busy day. I got to spend some quality time with Sage and my little niece Graycee. Sage and I made cupcakes for her to take her class on Monday. Then the festivities began. Dinner, presents, cake, and of course the tradition of decorating the tree and making a gingerbread house on Sage's birthday continued. I was exhausted! All in all I think she had a great day!

4 comments:

DaynaDouble said...

Looks like Sage's birthday was fun and I am glad some family got to be there to spend the day with you guys! I hope you are staying warm and I am excited to see y'all in a few weeks. Loves!

My blogger said...

Very good

Deen said...

hello
good and nice birthday party

Unknown said...

happy birthday