THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Crazy busy update

We have been crazy busy for weeks now and I am running out of fumes! Chantz had the Masten Ramsey Horseshow on the 17th & 18th of July, then we went to Yosemite to visit Weston since he is working down there, got back and was home for 2 days then left for another horse show in Winnemucca Nevada, back home for The Fiesta Ranch Roping that we were helping put on. Now we are off to St. George to visit family and friends, then back for 2 days before the county fair horse show. Just in time for school to start on Monday the 24th of August. Whew!!
I am still trying to get all the pictures downloaded from all of our craziness, so I will post them as I do. Sage sang the national anthem at The Fiesta and did such a great job. I am so proud of both of them. My dad, Chantz, and I won one of the roping classes at The Fiesta which meant the world to me to just be roping with my dad and my son!
Masten Ramsey Horse Show
Chantz won the high point on Friday and the Jr. Bridle Class and my dad won the Open Bridle Class on Saturday. That was pretty special. Chantz was so excited.
Poor Tabu he looks so tired. He is 26 years old now. He takes such good care of Chantz.
Running down for a sliding stop.
Slide Stop. Nice.
Happy Buckle winner!
Chantz & Gramps..Two peas in a pod. They look nothing alike huh!

1 comment:

DaynaDouble said...

I like the update. I was wondering if you were going to wait until you got home to give us one. It has been fun hanging out with the kids and visiting. I guess it is our turn to visit you next Summer. Sage already tried to line me out ;)