THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Friday, January 30, 2009

So FUNNY!

I have to share this story, because I thought it was just hilarious! And anyone who knows Sage or Weston well enough will find it just as funny as I did.

Last night I was doing a Scentsy party so I was not home. So Weston was left to help the kids with their homework. So I come home and there Weston was sitting on the couch with a calculator by the side of him. I didn't really think much of it but here is how the conversation went.

Me: What was you doing with the calculator?
Weston: Sage came in -handed me the calculator and said dad I need help with my math and you'll probably need this.
Me: She has never handed me a calculator to help her. So you need a calculator to help with 2nd grade math simple addition and subtraction(laughing so hard I could hardly talk)
Weston: Well, Sage seems to think I do!

I could totally hear Sage with her little mother hen voice...as serious as could be.

Here is another Mother Hen Sage story:
She tells me about this little boy that has been sad & crying everyday at after school program so she told him that everyday he doesn't cry she will bring him candy. So for over 2 weeks now she has been taking him a little piece of candy so he won't be sad.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

K...that is so darn sweet about the little boy! She is one in a million!

DaynaDouble said...

You are right I can see the entire story happening. I love that adorable Sage Muffin! ;)

The Andersens said...

Oh my Sageeee.  Your such a good girl.:)