THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Steel My Heart Promo





It's time to start thinking about Christmas. Nothing says you care more than a personalized gift from Steel My Heart. Whether you want to use your own creativity to personalize a unique product or use one of our inspirations, your loved one will know you created the gift especially with them in mind. Great idea for those people on your list who have everything.

I just wanted to let you know about a great promotion going on right now at Steel My Heart. This weekend only if you make an order you get FREE SHIPPING (order must be placed by midnight Oct. 19th), plus you could get 5-20% credit towards a future purchase (to get the credit--you need to call me before you place an online order). Visit my website to see all the new products we have to offer, and now you can design your own item right on the website.
Website: http://amee.yoursmh.com/






Mugs, Key Chains, Titanium rings, Water Bottle, Bracelets (Wristhugger), & lots more





1 comment:

The Andersens said...

Amee  I need to meet you half way.  I have been lost without you.......And you need to put more pictures on you blog.  There's not nearly enough pictures on your blog of your precious face:)