THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chantz Wrestling





It has been awhile since my last post, but my last 4 weeks have been consumed with wrestling tournaments, Little League Meetings (I got talked into being on the board this year), and work of coarse. Chantz has had Wrestling ever since we got home from Utah. He has been doing really well we are so proud of him. He got a 4th at his first tournament and 2nd at all the others. He loves it and as you can imagine so does Weston. Weston started wrestling with all the high school student to help get them ready for Nationals.....he had a blast. He gets a little excited on the mat when his son is wrestling can you even imagine that.

Now Chantz has started baseball practice and continues fiddle lessons, and roping and riding for Californios the end of April. He is a busy little boy that's for sure.

1 comment:

MiStY said...

Way to go Chantz man!!! I love the first picture with you and Sage, you look so cute and it reminds me of the countless number of pictures that I've seen of some scroney (sp?) Albrecht boys with metals around their necks. Good job on placing up there. I'm glad you like to be busy and do as many activities as your mom can keep up with, you'll have a lot of fun doing all of them. I'm just sad that there's not a picture with your dad in it halfway across the mat coaching you while you were wrestling.