THE ALBRECHT'S

Established 1998

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Skiing






Today we went skiing at the little ski hill they have on Cedar Pass just about 20 minutes from here. They have a small lodge with a rope tow and and a T-bar. It is all run by volunteers. It is pretty neat. This was Chantz and Sages first time skiing and they caught on so fast, especially Sage (which really surprised us) their instructor was really good and had them skiing in no time. Needless to say the kids are now both addicted to skiing. They didn't want to leave. They ended the day entering the ski races and Sage won 2nd in the girls and Chantz won 3rd in the boys. Not bad for their first time skiing.

It has now snowed for days and days now. They are saying that this is more snow this area has gotten in more than 15 years. Weston is getting snowmobile fever. Especially after skiing today.
(Just noticed that I should update the date on my camera)

1 comment:

MiStY said...

This looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad you guys took advantage of it. I'm impressed with their stance and posture as first timers. I really like your blog. I like the colors you've picked and seriously, you've got the hang of it fast. Now we just lack Brookie and O1's fam and then the New Mexico Albrecht's. I think it's so fun to see pics and stories etc. Good Job I love it!